Responses to cues – are the phrases your inf will use:
• after first appearing on the screen (cue to Your inf appears);
• when your inf has not been talked to for some time (cue to Your inf is waiting);
• when your inf is being clicked on (cue to Your inf receives a mouse click);
• when a mouse pointer moves over the inf (cue to Mouse moves over the inf).
How to fill out “Responses to cues”?
Enter a reply to the cue in the field next to the title, choose an emotion your inf will mimic (smiling, sad, angry etc), then click Apply to save the replies.
For the cue Inf is waiting you can choose the period of time after the last guest's response (1 sec, 3 sec, 1 min etc) that the inf actually says the phrase you have chosen.
If you would like to make several variations of reactions to the same cue, click Add another reply for adding each new reply.
If you would like to remove a variation from the reaction to a cue, you can delete it from the line where you typed it in and click Apply.
1. You can paste links to other sites in replies to Responses to cues (see the description of the section My templates for more details).
2. You can use inline dictionaries in the replies to Responses to cues (see the description of the section My templates for more details).
3. Template $ * does not switch off Responses to cues (see the description of the section My templates for more details).
4. The reaction to the cue Your inf appears is only shown once during the conversation with the guest. The guest can see this reaction again after 3 hours since his/her last response. (If a minimum of 3 hours has passed since the last conversation, then any new guest's response is considered as a new conversation and not a continuation of the previous one).
5. If you have filled out the Responses to cues and saved them, but they are still not working, this might be a programme error. Please, report this error to our customer support team.
6. If you have not filled out Responses to cues then the inf will be replying to the cues Your inf is waiting, Your inf receives a mouse click, Mouse moves over the inf with the last phrase used in the chat.